14.12.07

anti-grinch mode


AG and i are grinches. better yet, were grinches, not anymore. we are not fans of christmas time... but i decided to change my attitude and even if i do not like christmas, i do like holidays... and vacations even more!!! so i decided to come out of the grinch mode and with blueprint as inspiration, i decided on festive decorating without the fuss...

The first step was making a wreath for my front door, and i saw the perfect one on the holiday issue featured on amy butler's home, so i decided i would make it myself and not spend much on decorating. all my neighbors have christmas decorations since november, and most of the houses are such eye sores... yuck! they just don't know when to stop. horrible sights...

I gathered materials from what i already had, bought some white spray paint, the cheapest wreath hook (it was a hideous green, i spray painted it black) and was set. i did my minimalist beautiful wreath. i love it! i'll show you my holiday tree on another post...


4 comentarios:

Andi dijo...

Hey, que bonito te quedo!
Yo estoy haciendo uno de botones, a ver si termino antes de Navidad, jajaja.

mii dijo...

Hi, beside solid furniture collections, we have a lot of attractive designs of wicker furniture for interior and exterior usage. Visit our site at http://www.furnitureinindonesia.com

Anónimo dijo...

I find
mobili ufficio verona.

outdoor furniture dijo...

great ideas, nice and beautiful. you have your dream come true. we have some collection for garden furniture made of best quality grade A from legal plantation